1. WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?
Please read this Policy carefully before browsing this Website. We will process your data only as described in this Policy. Our Websites are not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children of this age group.
Should you have any questions or comments as for this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
2. WHAT DOES CALLISTOFUSION HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR DATA?
In light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Callistofusion is a controller and a processor of the personal data submitted through this Website and collected in other ways. Being a controller means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
By submitting an online application for any vacancy placed on our Website you expressly submit your personal data, contact information, CV and any other information you choose, and agree that it will be collected and processed by Callistofusion. In such case Callistofusion stays as the data controller and becomes the processor of your data.
3. WHAT DATA ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to use the Website or contact us, and only to the extent specifically provided in this Policy.
3.1 Information we obtain from you
When you contact us via email or via the contact form, you provide us your name, phone number, e-mail address, communication content and data associated with the communication.
Examples of personal data that you provide to us when applying for a vacancy are full name, e-mail, phone number, location, any other information you choose to provide in your CV or together with it. You might also choose to provide us with any other personal data, for example the personal data of a candidate for work whom you want to refer. From time to time, Callistofusion also receives personal information about individuals from third parties around the world. This may happen if you publish your CV on the Internet on some job boards, giving them the consent to use and transmit your data, if someone recommended you for potential employment and in other similar cases. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites before providing your information to them.
3.2 Information we obtain from your use of our Websites
When you visit our Website, we may collect the following information about you:
• Information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system;
• Information about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and Website navigation paths;
• cookies. For more information on the cookies being used on the Website and how you can opt out, please visit the Section 8 of this Policy.
4. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for. We may process your personal data because:
• you have consented to us using your personal data
• we need to comply with a legal obligation
• it is in our legitimate business interests
More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
4.1 Communications, based on Callistofusion legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
• if you have contacted us via this website or otherwise, we may process your personal data to be able to answer your questions, to organize the meeting, call, zoom or other communication. Please note that this communication may be recorded and stored by Callistofusion representative in Callistofusion corporate system.
4.2 Marketing and public relations, based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
• if you are a visitor of our website, we may, by way of cookies, process your data to carry out marketing research and to analyse the characteristics of this website visitors, to assess the impact of our marketing communication and to adjust it to the detected tendencies, to plan our future marketing activities, to prepare analytics and profiling for business intelligence, to target our advertising.
• if you are our subscriber, you receive or would like to receive our marketing materials, we may process the personal data you provided to us to spread promotional materials, to make announcements about additions and changes concerning our services, to send you e-mail notifications, to send you our email newsletters.
a) based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
if you are a potential employee, we may process your personal data to assist you with ongoing or future employment or cooperation with Callistofusion, to enable you to submit your resume, apply for jobs online or express your interest in relocation.
b) based on Callistofusion legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
in specific cases, and only upon the client’s request, we may show your CV to a potential client for business engagement or to current client to confirm the high level of skills of our members of staff providing the services. Also, to fulfil its compliance obligations, our client may need to check your biography more closely before providing you with the access to its protected data and facilities. Therefore, we may ask you to provide more specific information, such as tax number, work permission, citizenship, criminal background and other additional and specific background checks required by particular clients to provide you with an access to clients’ systems and premises.
4.4 Business relations, based on Callistofusion legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
if you are a representative of our current or potential client, vendor or business partner, we may process your personal data to organize the approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation; to promote our new products, works and services; to confirm the high level of our works and services; to invite you to the meetings and events or organize them; to comply with economic sanctions and export control list screening, industry standards, regulators’ requirements and other requirements related to anti-corruption, fraud prevention and anti-money laundering.
4.5 Corporate and investor relations, based on Callistofusion compliance obligations, art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR:
• if you are a current or potential director or top manager of Callistofusion, we may process your personal data to organize your participation in corporate meetings, events, business trips, to pay your remuneration, to cover related expenses, to maintain our corporate records, to make obligatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests, to present the company and its management during the sale process and to perform other legal obligations. We also may share this information within Callistofusion, provide some of this data to banks, notary, payroll agencies and legal advisors with the purpose of opening of a corporate bank account or other accounts;
• if you are a current or potential affiliate of Callistofusion, we may process your personal data to organize your participation in corporate meetings and events, to provide you with the meetings’ materials and our reports, to support you in execution of your rights, to make obligatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests and to perform other legal obligations, including anti-money laundering requirements and disclosure of beneficiaries.
4.6 Security, based on Callistofusion legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
• if you are a visitor of this website, we may process your personal data to keep this website secure, prevent fraud, protect rights and interests of Callistofusion and third parties, protect Callistofusion Property rights;
• if you are a visitor of our office, we may process your personal data to monitor physical access and to ensure security in our office, as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any crime, misconduct, incident or accident.
5. HOW CAN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may process your data by way of collecting, recording, organizing, storing, using, structuring, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, aligning or combining, erasing or destructing.
We may disclose your data by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available. To the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws, your personal data may be transferred between various locations of Callistofusion and thus processed in European Economic Area and outside of it, depending on the purpose of processing. Such transfer and processing are possible only as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and within the scope of legitimate interest of Callistofusion.
We may disclose your personal data to some of our clients for business engagement or to confirm the high level of skills of our team members to auditors, agencies, supervisory authorities or to other external service providers on “need to know basis” to perform our contractual obligations.
We may also disclose your personal data:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
6. HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA?
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
• Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
• Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
• Withdraw consent You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org The request response time is one month.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Please exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.
7. HOW IS YOUR DATA RETAINED?
We make sure to use appropriate technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data which is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access.
Your personal data is securely stored by Callistofusion on its servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services that Callistofusion engages.
We will not retain your data for longer than it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
We will retain information and documents, including electronic documents, containing personal data:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law
• if the information is relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, and
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
8. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
When you visit the Callistofusion websites, Callistofusion may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience, understand usage patterns and provide, improve, and secure the Callistofusion websites. Cookies are simple computer files made of text. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies someone, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
Our websites use different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
• Functional Cookies - These Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Callistofusion websites and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and use them in a proper way. They also give you access to secured parts of the Callistofusion websites. Examples of functional cookies: SID, PHPSESSID, wp-settings-X, wp-settings-time-X, etc.
• Analytical Cookies and other Cookies - These Cookies help us improve all our websites, collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, collect information about the most visited pages and tell us whether and how many error messages were displayed. Examples of analytical cookies: 1_P JAR, _ga, _gid, etc.
• Third-party Cookies - these Cookies help third parties to help track and manage the effectiveness of, for example, their websites, ads, number of visitors. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website. Examples of third-party cookies: bcookie, sb, fr, spin, wd, xs, etc.
Based on how long they are valid, the Cookies on the Callistofusion websites may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. If you want to receive more information about the cookies we use, please contact us.
You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load.
9. DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
All materials contained herein are provided "AS IS" without warranty. Callistofusion disclaims warranties of any kind, including all conditions of merchantability, whether expressly implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as well as warranties concerning availability, accuracy or content of data or other information. Callistofusion does not warrant that the Site or the functions, features, or content contained therein will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected. Callistofusion shall not be responsible for any malfunctions, errors, crashes or other adverse events that may occur in connection with your use of the Site. Any use of the materials of this Site is at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, including but not limited to loss of data. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or function thereon, you should simply discontinue accessing the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Callistofusion be liable for any kind of damages indirect or consequential, including loss of profits or revenues and/or costs of replacement goods or damages resulting from the use of the information or materials present, even if Callistofusion was informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
While using the Site, you shall not:
"Upload, post or transmit to, or otherwise publish through, the Site any material that violates any provision of these Terms; “Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and viewing the Site; "Conduct yourself or encourage others to conduct themselves in a manner that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; "Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; "Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material); "Engage in spamming or flooding; or "Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site.”
Callistofusion retains the right, but does not assume any obligation, to monitor the Site and to disclose any information as Callistofusion deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to comply with any subpoena or other legal process, to operate the Site properly, to protect ourselves or our users or for other reasons as Callistofusion determines in our sole discretion. Callistofusion reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any information or materials, in whole or in part, that we determine, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms. Callistofusion may also suspend or terminate your use of the Site at any time.
Any software that is made available to download from this Site is the copyrighted work of Callistofusion and/or its suppliers. Such software shall be used in accordance with the respective terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA) that accompanies the software. Any use of the Software not in accordance with the respective EULA is expressly prohibited.
USE OF CONTENT
All the information, communications, software, scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials found on this Site (collectively referred to as "Content") may be used for informational and non-commercial or personal use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not use the content of the Site for commercial purposes without the prior expressed written consent of Callistofusion. The unauthorized copying, displaying, or other use of any Content from this Site is a violation of the domestic and/or international legislation and may be pursued to the full extent of local laws. Permission to link to Callistofusion from any site is not required, but prior notification to Callistofusion would be appreciated.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The trademark of Callistofusion is provided for your information and by making it available Callistofusion does not grant you a license to use it. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Callistofusion or by the original creator of the material. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain the full and complete rights and title of Callistofusion or the original creator.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Site may provide links to other third-party sites. Callistofusion makes no representations whatsoever about any other site which you may access through this Site. You acknowledge and agree that Callistofusion is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by or association with Callistofusion of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that Callistofusion is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked sites.
This site is operated by Callistofusion. Callistofusion makes no representation that the materials of the Site are available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. User may not use or transfer the materials of the Site in violation of export or other law and regulations. Any claim relating to the Terms shall be governed by the Laws in India and United States.